One national link and then a Connecticut focus with the remaining stories in this edition of Linked Up. Plenty of interesting stories as the fall season begins to wind down.
- From ESPN.com: A little late, but this story about University of Richmond basketball coach Chris Mooney is maybe the best thing on the internet from the past few weeks. Great article for coaches as a reminder of the impact they can have on young lives.
- From SportingNews Fanhouse: If the previous story was the best, this is a close second. A great profile and deserving honor for a Connecticut sports writer who has long shown a dedication to high school sports.
- From the Connecticut Post: A nice feature about a new addition to the Fairfield Sports Commission Hall of Fame and the legacy of helping kids he left behind.
- From the Hartford Courant: The ideal for any athlete is to improve consistently throughout their career. That has certainly been the case for Rocky Hill runner Joe Crafa as detailed in this profile.
- From the Middletown Press: A great profile of a pair of Middletown High School superfans. A reminder that high school sporting events can be a fun event for anyone, not just parents and students.
- From the Milford-Orange Bulletin: A feature of the Law soccer programs which are battling back from some years of struggles.
- From the Norwich Bulletin: Woodstock has selected a new athletic director, and this profile gives people a chance to learn all about him.