Traditionally Linked Up is saved for feature stories, rather than game recaps. But in this case, it serves as a one-stop-shop for all the wonderful stories of teams that captured CIAC Tournament championships this past weekend. These articles do include some great details about players and teams that were fortunate enough to close the season holding a CIAC trophy.
- From the Connecticut Post: The Darien field hockey team took care of business to capture a title.
- From the Norwalk Hour: Seniors emerge to lead Wilton to field hockey Class M title.
- From the Middletown Press: The Haddam-Killingworth coach got a lift from her players after claiming the field hockey Class S title.
- From Greenwich Time: Darien girls swimming outlasted some local rivals to win the Girls Swimming Open.
- From the Connecticut Post: A title drought ended for Darien in the Class LL volleyball tournament.
- From the Bristol Press: After what felt like a long time without a crown, Bristol Eastern celebrated a volleyball championship.
- From the New London Day: Ledyard didn’t take its foot off the gas en route to claiming its first volleyball state crown.
- From the Hartford Courant: Coventry volleyball capped a memorable day for one senior with a Class S championship.